- Phone: (111) 222-3333
- Mailing Address: 2707 Congress Street Ste. #2G San Diego, CA 92110
The Foundation's fund structure has been aligned to support the broad range of Trinity's ministry. Currently, the Foundation can accommodate donations to the following categories:
1. Undesignated gifts. The Foundation Board will distribute all undesignated gifts as follows: 20% to Board-designated projects, 40% to the Church Endowment Fund, 20% to the School Endowment Fund, and 20% to the Ken Black Tuition Reduction Fund.
2. Trinity School Endowment Funds..The purpose of these funds is to lower the cost of tuition for Trinity Lutheran School attendees through student aid, scholarships, and tuition reduction.
3. Church Endowment Fund. This fund provides for Trinity church's long range ministry. It distributes earnings to programs that provide meaningful ministry impact.
4. The Prange/Mueller Endowment Fund. This fund is designated to support the training of future church workers from the Trinity family.
5. Donor designated funds. Donors may designate a specific ministry or field of interest with their gift, provided the gift is acceptable per policy. Please contact the Foundation Board for further details.
6. New Endowment Funds. For donations in excess of $25,000, individuals may wish to endow and name a new fund with a specific purpose and disbursement guidelines.